SleepCube Auto Plus with Smartflex (APAP) Machine Only - Humidifier and Mask are sold separately.
The Sleepcube™ Auto Plus is an auto adjusting PAP device with SmartFlex expiratory relief comfort feature suitable for performing overnight titrations in hospital or at home.
Unlike the SleepCube fixed pressure devices, the Auto Plus automatically adjusts its pressure in response to apnoeas, hypopnoeas and snoring, finding the optimum pressure settings throughout the night.
In addition, the SmartFlex and Flow Rounding features provide added comfort for the patient, ensuring a good night’s rest.
- Pressure range of between 3 and 20 cm H2O
- Smallest footprint of all leading CPAP devices with heated humidification system attached
- SmartCode remote data compliance feature included, which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software.
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market - only 26 dBA
- Can be operated from a 12V DC source such as that found in a motor home (not with heated humidifier) and will switch automatically to AC power if connected and available.
- Auto-switching universal power supply of 100 – 240 V and 50 – 60 Hz, and automatic altitude compensation between 0 and 2750m (9000ft)
- Large backlit LCD and easy to follow patient menu
- Auto on / off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the device to the prescribed pressure. Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Visual mask off alert feature
- Supplied with 6ft tubing as standard. Optional 10ft patient tubing available.
- Large slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit minimise movement on the bedside table during the night
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of unit to enhance visual appeal
- Integrated heated humidification system easily docks onto the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- SmartLink module and software available for more detailed patient therapy management. Data is transferred to the PC via SD card for further analysis and reporting using the SmartLink software package.
- Flow rounding and SmartFlex comfort features included
- Integrated event detection feature.
SmartFlex expiratory relief
The SmartFlex expiratory relief feature is available in the SleepCube StandardPlus and AutoPlus devices. SmartFlex increases patient comfort and adherence to CPAP therapy by reducing the pressure when the patient is exhaling. There are three available settings, each of which reduces the CPAP pressure by 1cm H2O during exhalation:
- Setting 1 – reduction of 1cm H2O
- Setting 2 – reduction of 2cm H2O
- Setting 3 – reduction of 3cm H2O
SmartFlex can either be used for the whole night or simply during the ramp period to enable the patient to fall asleep more easily. If an apnoea, hypopnoea or a snore is detected SmartFlex will turn off and only resume once events are no longer detected.