Ivolve F2 Full Face Mask
- Humanized design and ease-of-use features promise you a gentle therapy experience and sweet night sleep.
- Thank You for choosing BMC's iVolve F2 Full Face Mask (BMC-FM2).
- The mask is comfortable, flexible and quiet. it is designed to minimize contact with your face, thus ensuring that you feel comfortable during therapy. This user manual provides you with the information you need for the correct use of your mask.
- The iVolve F2 Full Mask channels airflow non-invasively to a patient from a positive airway pressure device such as a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) or bi-level system.
The iVolve F2 Full Face Mask is:
- To be used by adult patients (>66 lb / 30kg) for whom positive airway pressure therapy has been prescribed.
- Intended for single-patient re-use in the home environment and multi-patient re-use in the hospital / institutional environment.