This lightweight nasal pillow interface features a minimalistic design for improved comfort and compliance. Medical grade silicone pillows offer a superior seal and are available in four sizes to ensure an optimal fit. The opaque side straps keep the user’s peripheral vision clear and unobstructed. The adjustable headgear offers users a choice of either a hose down orientation or an over the top of the head positioning.
The PMI Probasics Stealth Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear comes with four different nasal pillows to offer each available sizing option within one package. The mask is lightweight and includes a flexible short tube, which is intended to provide the user with mobility when attaching the mask to the longer hose.
- The rotating elbow helps to provide mobility of the short tube. From the swivel the small hose may move freely, allowing the user to position the longer hose accross chest, over the side of the pilow, or over the head once the short tube connects to the long hose.
The elbow is designed to quickly disconnect from the mask. This feature is intended to provide ease when waking during the night. Upon waking, the user can quickly exit sleep therapy without removing the mask by detaching the short tube from the elbow.
- The Stealth Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask comes with four sizes of nasal pillow cushions: X-Small, Small, Medium and Large. Use the triangle indicators stamped on both the base and the cradle to securely place the nasal pillow cradle into the silicone base. The nasal pillow cushions can be removed from the cradle for cleaning.
- The Stealth Nasal Pillow Mask comes assembled with the Medium nasal pillows in place. The other three sizes: X-Small, Small and Large are included in the package.
- Weight (Mask with Headgear and Short Hose) is under 2.5 oz
- The 4-Point Headgear can be adjusted to help provide a better mask fit with fewer leaks. The Crown strap passes over the top of the head with the rear straps passing behind the head. Use the over-the-head strap with the velcro loop to hold the short tube above the user's head.