The SleepCube Bilevel S senses when you are breathing in and out and adjusts the pressure accordingly. This feature is beneficial to users that require higher pressure settings.
Starting the day after your first treatment, the Sleepcube™ machine begins to display Smart - Code messages on your machine's LCD screen.
Each message is a unique encrypted code containing the results of your sleep therapy. Sleepcube™ quickly confirms compliance using the Adherence Score.
Doctors use the Adherence percentage score to determine whether a user is in compliance. Smart - Codes report Adherence based on the best consecutive thirty days of usage.
Sleepcube™ users can input 1 or several Smart - Codes to generate a series of reports.
- Exclusive Flow-Rounding technology softens transitions from IPAP to EPAP pressure.
- Soft start slowly increases to the prescribed pressure over a period of 10 seconds to improve acclimation.
- LCD display shows actual pressure, leak rate and patient breathing parameters such as breath rate, I/E ratio, minute volume and tidal volume.
- Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments.
- Among the quietest bilevel units on the market - only 26 dBA.
- Auto on/off* automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed.
- SmartCode® therapy tracking encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software.
- Ability to turn off large, backlit LCD screen.
- Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord.
- Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage.
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included.
- Automatic internal universal switching power supply.