The AirCurve™ 10 V VPAP S machine is a fixed pressure machine. The Bi-Level machine has two different pressures which can make therapy feel more comfortable, for patients that need that extra pressure support. This machine also comes with an integrated humidifier, that makes sleep therapy even more comfortable. Patients have better success using a humidifier with their therapy, keeping the nose and mouth from drying out through the night.
Special Features Of The AirCurve 10 S Easy-Breathe technology:
- The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics your natural breathing and replicates it for a more natural breathing experience.
- Climate Control: Powered by the machine and the HumidAir Humidifier, Climate Control is designed to deliver a constant, comfortable temperature and humidity level during therapy.
- (OPTIONAL) ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube can enhance your comfort and help prevent moisture from accumulating in the tube.
- Leak Management: Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Supplementary Oxygen: The AirCurve™ 10 S machine is compatible with up to 15L/min of supplementary oxygen.
- HumidAir Humidifier: The humidifier can be set to 9 different settings: off, and 1 through 8 with 1 being the lowest level of humidification, and 8 being the highest.
- LCD Display: The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface, and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Easy-Breathe Motor: Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner. The AirCurve™ 10 VPAP™ S has an ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. So if you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn't disrupt your partner. The screen's backlight also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
- AutoRamp: ResMed's new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you're asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
- Tubing Options: The AirCurve™ 10 S comes with ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine™ CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing.