The AirSense 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier is a single pressure machine and built in heated humidifier with advanced therapy features. This is a single pressure CPAP machine which delivers a set pressure during use. This machine does not automatically adjust to change the pressure.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir® humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir® heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The SmartStart® function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- CSA/CSR Detection Capabilities
- AutoRamp® with Sleep Onset Detection
- Climate Control
- Enhanced Climate Control Auto
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR®)
- Built-in Wireless Connectivity
- Pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Supplemental Oxygen Maximum Flow: 4 L/min
- At pressure level sound: 26.6 dba
- At power level sound: 34.6 dba
- Water Capacity: 380 mL
- Size: 4.57 H x 10.04 W x 5.91 D inches (116 x 255 x 150 mm)
- Weight: 44 oz (1248 g)
- 90W Power Supply
- AC Input Range (auto-ranging): 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz
- DC Outpit: 24V, 3.75A
- Typical Power Consumption: 53 W
- Peak Power Consumption: 104W
- Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C) , 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 8,500 ft (2,591 m)
- Operating Humidity: Between 5% and 95% noncondensing
- Device, Power Supply Unit: 5-Years
- Cleanable Water Tub: 2.5-Years
- Standard Water Tub, Air Tubing: 6-Months
AirSense® 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAire, 6' 6" Slimline Hose, Carrying Bag and Patient Manual.