ResMed has completed a total redesign of the Mirage Swift series of pillow masks. Changes can be seen on the headgear, pillow cushion, and overall performance.
- Almost twice as quiet than the original Swift and 71% quieter than the Swift II. The air vent is located on the frame instead of the cushion and disperses air gently downward more in line with natural breathing.
Small, Lightweight, and Travel Friendly
- At 2.3 ounces, this mask will not weigh you down. It has one of the smallest footprints that covers less of the face. The pillows rest gently just under the nose. The mask's frame is half the size of both previous Mirage Swift designs. It folds up for easy travel. The minimal design creates comfort and helps users with better therapy effectiveness and allows for reading or watching TV at bedtime, even with glasses on.
- Pillows now come with a dual-wall design that provides improved stability and comfort. Along with an added flexible pillow base, the cushion allows for movement without breaking the seal. All pillow sizes are interchangeable with the mask frame.
- The Swift LT comes with Small, Medium, and Large size pillows included and fitting is quick and easy. After initial fitting and adjustment of the Velcro straps, there is no need for daily readjustment.
Ease of Cleaning
- Assembly and disassembly are simple and easy, with very few parts, making for effortless cleaning or replacement of parts.