The Veraseal 2 Vented Disposable Full Face Mask brings AIRgel technology to acute care environment for a giant step forward in patient comfort.
The Veraseal 2 fits quickly and easily while enhancing patient comfort.
Veraseal Vented and Non-Vented single-use masks feature a patented AIRgel cushion, providing an effective seal to ensure the most positive patient outcomes.
Both vented (with leak ports) and non-vented (without leak ports) versions are available for CPAP, BIPAP and ventilator therapy.
The lightest NIV mask in the marketplace, Veraseal fits quickly and easily without damage to the patient’s skin.
Three color coded elbow designs make choosing the right mask for CPAP, single or dual-limb circuit NIV systems simple.
- Vented, Non-Vented and Non-Vented AAV Mask Available - We understand the need for comfortable and reliable masks for use with ventilators and hospital BI-PAP/CPAP. Our AIRgel masks are available in three formats to accomodate the widest range of patients.
- AIRgel - Nothing else comes this close. Our AIRgel cushion comes closest to your skin to provide the utmost in gentle cushioning to protect your delicate skin from pressure points and irritation. Rest comfortably knowing you didn't compromise.
- Advanced Cushion Technology - Our new ergonomic AIRgel cushion design promotes advanced skin protection, superior perfrormance, and unbeatable comfort, all in a lightweight mask.
- Lighweight Frame - Substance without the weight. Enjoy the lightest disposable full face mask available.
- Breathable Headgear - Enjoy soft, lighweight stability you can count on all night long for a comfortable fit - no matter which SleepNet AIRgel mask you choose.
- Flexible Spacebar - A unique bendable design rovides stability and holds a seal without contacting the skin.
- Active Headgear Connector - It moves as the patient moves for a reliable seal.
- Oxygen Port - Allows easy delivery of supplemental oxygen.
- Quick Release Headgear - Ensures easy fitting and fast removal.
- 360 Rotating Elbow - For optimal tube positioning and easier mobility.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA - All of Sleepnet's AIRgel masks are proudly engineered and assembled in Hampton, NH, USA.
INCLUDED WITH THIS PURCHASE:
1 Sleepnet Veraseal 2 Full Face Mask in Selected Size
1 Full Face Mask Headgear