RESmartTM Auto (APAP) adopts advanced sensor technology, automatically tracking a patient respiratory condition. The intelligent control system provides patients with reliable therapy for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
The optimal pressure should not be ideally fixed because the pressure requirement will be changed through the night due to many factors such as whether you have alcohol, nasal allergies, sleep position, stage of sleep cycle and body condition etc.
Why use RESmart Auto CPAP rather than standard auto CPAP?
Because general Auto CPAP pressure will respond after the patients have woken up (which is closing the gate after the horse has bolted). Instead of one size fits all RESmart Auto CPAP can be tailored to the individual sleep cycle to allow comfortable pressure for falling asleep and stronger optimal pressure when going into REM sleep.
There are several advantages of RESmart Auto CPAP.
1. It is standard with REsmart Auto CPAP to record raw airflow signal in the same manner as if one was having a sleep exam. This extra information is really useful in finding the patients optimal pressure range.
2. Pressure sensitivity can be adjusted. Some patients may prefer gradual pressure adjustment while some may prefer more responsive prompt adjustment. RESmart Auto CPAP provides either.
3. We provide soft pressure function at the initial part of expiratory phase that is "RESLEX". This is similar to what other competitive brands call C-FLEX, EPR etc.
4. Our equipment’s noise level is low when compared with other brands.
5. The price of RESmart Auto CPAP and consumable accessories are very reasonable.
6. The key point in managing nasal problems whilst using CPAP is humidification. RESmart Auto CPAP provides integrated programmable heated humidification.
7. Patented anti-countercurrent water tank.
8. Your auto CPAP comes with software packages that allow you to download data and check the results. Also, we can analysis any data for you if you upload it to our aftercare website.
9. Unique Stop-delay feature protects RESmart Auto from humidity hazard.
10. DC 12V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and feel comfortable.
11. Can upgrade Firmware of RESmart Auto regularly.
12. We can analysis your CPAP data by a simple code without needing data from CPAP machine. Patients can just let us know the code by phone or email and we can interpret for you. That is "iCODE".
This is similar to what other competitive brands call this function "SmartCode".
Weight: <2 kg
Product Use, Transport and Storage Operation Transport and Storage
Temperature: 5 to 40? - 20 to 55?
Humidity: =80% Non-condensing =93% Non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 86 to 106 kPa N/A
AC Power Consumption
Class II Equipment
Pressure Range 2 to 20 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments)
Pressure Stability 2 to 20 hPa (±0.5 hPa)
Sound Pressure Level <30 dB
Maximum Flow >15 LPM
Pressure Display Accy. ±0.5 hPa
HELPFUL RENTAL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What do I need to be able to rent a cpap machine?
Answer: To rent a cpap equipment, please submit any of the following:
a. prescription from your general physician
b. referral letter from GP, sleep technologist
c. sleep report with data results
d. If you do not have any of these, please call us on 07713151892 to further understand your concern.
2. When I rent a cpap machine, does it include cpap mask?
Answer: No. The cpap mask is rented or purchase separately.
3. I would like to start a cpap trial, but I am not sure what machine to get or which mask is good for me?
Answer: It’s no problem, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us anytime on 07713151892.
4. When will my rental start? Will it be when I ordered the item & settled my payment? Or when I received the unit?
Answer: The cpap rental will start once you received the complete set of your cpap order.
5. I have received my cpap order but then its missing something?
What should I do?
Answer: We are sorry for this trouble, do not worry, please email us on email@example.com or call us anytime on 07713151892.
6. I do not need the cpap machine for a whole month, can I do short term rental?
Answer: The rental for the equipment is exclusive for a month.
The minimum number of days that you could have the equipment would be for a week and the maximum is for a month.
In case you wish price reduction due to shorter rental, please email or call anytime.
We open to arrangements & negotiations.
7. How do I return the rental equipment?
Answer: Please follow these instructions:
a. Pack the items securely. Be sure all edges are secure.
b. For the protection of the CPAP items, we highly-recommend that you use FedEx, UPS or any insured parcel post for your return. Ship the package via special delivery as much as possible.
c. Please ensure to provide – Item Returns Stub with YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS.
In printed format using a MARKER, please indicate YOUR FULL NAME, YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR CONTACT NUMBER. We suggest to clearly put your name so we know who is returning this equipment. The reason for this is that we are receiving several machines at the same time and need to check clearly to distinguish who is who
d. Once posted EMAIL or CALL US to give us the tracking number of the package.