RESmartTM Auto (APAP) adopts advanced sensor technology, automatically tracking a patient respiratory condition. The intelligent control system provides patients with reliable therapy for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
The optimal pressure should not be ideally fixed because the pressure requirement will be changed through the night due to many factors such as whether you have alcohol, nasal allergies, sleep position, stage of sleep cycle and body condition etc.
Why use RESmart Auto CPAP rather than standard auto CPAP?
Because general Auto CPAP pressure will respond after the patients have woken up (which is closing the gate after the horse has bolted). Instead of one size fits all RESmart Auto CPAP can be tailored to the individual sleep cycle to allow comfortable pressure for falling asleep and stronger optimal pressure when going into REM sleep.
There are several advantages of RESmart Auto CPAP.
1. It is standard with REsmart Auto CPAP to record raw airflow signal in the same manner as if one was having a sleep exam. This extra information is really useful in finding the patients optimal pressure range.
Why use auto CPAP rather than CPAP?
2. Pressure sensitivity can be adjusted. Some patients may prefer gradual pressure adjustment while some may prefer more responsive prompt adjustment. RESmart Auto CPAP provides either.
3. We provide soft pressure function at the initial part of expiratory phase that is "RESLEX". This is similar to what other competitive brands call C-FLEX, EPR etc.
4. Our equipment’s noise level is low when compared with other brands.
5. The price of RESmart Auto CPAP and consumable accessories are very reasonable.
6. The key point in managing nasal problems whilst using CPAP is humidification. RESmart Auto CPAP provides integrated programmable heated humidification.
7. Patented anti-countercurrent water tank.
8. Your auto CPAP comes with software packages that allow you to download data and check the results. Also, we can analysis any data for you if you upload it to our aftercare website.
9. Unique Stop-delay feature protects RESmart Auto from humidity hazard.
10. DC 12V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and feel comfortable.
11. Can upgrade Firmware of RESmart Auto regularly.
12. We can analysis your CPAP data by a simple code without needing data from CPAP machine. Patients can just let us know the code by phone or email and we can interpret for you. That is "iCODE". This is similar to what other competitive brands call this function "SmartCode".
Weight: <2 kg
Product Use, Transport and Storage Operation Transport and Storage
Temperature: 5 to 40? - 20 to 55?
Humidity: =80% Non-condensing =93% Non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 86 to 106 kPa N/A
AC Power Consumption
Class II Equipment
Pressure Range 2 to 20 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments)
Pressure Stability 2 to 20 hPa (±0.5 hPa)
Sound Pressure Level <30 dB
Maximum Flow >15 LPM
Pressure Display Accy. ±0.5 hPa