In this Box of DreamPorts for the Bleep Nasal CPAP Mask, you'll get 32 DreamPorts, good for a 16-day supply.
The DreamPorts use gentle adhesive tape, covering the nostrils, creating the seal for the Bleep DreamPort Nasal Mask.
The DreamPorts are intended for one use only and should be discarded after each use.
Works Best With a Clean Face
For optimal results, it's important to make sure the nose is clean and free from any oils, makeup, or dirt; as this can impact the quality of the seal.
For best results, consider using Bleep DreamPreps Facial Wipes to make sure the nose is completely clean and ready for use with the DreamPorts.
Avoid cleaning the nose with soap, as some soaps have lotion, and can impact the seal of the adhesive.
This Product Includes...
- Bleep DreamPort Adhesive Patches (Box of 32, 16-Night Supply)
- Number of DreamPorts per Box: 32, a 16-day supply.
- Hypoallergenic?: Yes. Latex-Free
- Materials Used: Low-Density Polyethyline (Plastic), and Adhesive Foam
Attaching the DreamPorts
- Gently remove one DreamPort from the backing. DreamPorts should only be applied one-at-a-time, and should not be connected to the mask before application.
- Stand in front of a mirror.
- Position the DreamPort so it is lined up with the nostril. The goal is for the DreamPort to become an extension of the nostril, so make sure it's not blocked by the cartilage of the nose.
- For best results, line up the DreamPort so the adhesive is applied along the cheek, but not towards the eye. Applying the adhesive in this way will prevent the DreamPorts from pointing in a crooked direction. If the DreamPort isn't straight, it will not connect to the mask properly.
- Smooth out the adhesive tape, so it's free of any bubbles or creases.