The SleepCube heated humidification system has been designed to offer patients added comfort during the night and ultimately a more effective outcome to their CPAP treatment.
It docks easily onto the base of the SleepCube unit without the need for a separate hose or power cord and is compatible with all devices in the range.
The 10 available heat settings can be adjusted to suit patient requirements and its compact design with shallow water chamber and large steel element ensure optimum humidification throughout the night
- Compact design
- Docks easily onto the base of the SleepCube retaining the original footprint of the device
- Compatible with all devices in the SleepCube range
- Does not require additional hose or power cord
- Optimum humidification throughout the night due to shallow design of the chamber and large heating plate
- The optimum temperature setting is dependant on the ambient temperature and humidity of the room. There are 10 heat settings available: setting 1 results in a heater plate temperature of approximately 84˚F (29˚C), setting 10 results in a heater plate temperature of approximately 149˚F (65˚C)
- Easy to fill, assemble and clean
- The SleepCube series CPAP’s can all be operated via a 12V DC power source, however, please note that the heater will NOT operate directly from a 12 V DC source, and only cold humidification will be possible