Motif Medical offers a reasonably priced, lightweight CPAP cleaner, the Clean-Z, that utilizes activated oxygen, also known as ozone or O3, to fully sanitize your CPAP equipment.
The Clean-Z sanitizes germs, mold, and bacteria in your CPAP mask , machine, and tubing that form through daily use.
The Clean-Z CPAP Sanitizer can be used on a daily basis or as often as needed however, it is not recommended to be used more than once a day.
After a full cleaning cycle has run, please allow at least 1 hour to air dry before using your CPAP equipment to ensure no ozone resides.
For best results, your carbon air filter and sanitizing bag will need to be replaced every 6 months to maintain an effective and complete sanitizing process.
Special Features & Benefits
- Requires no water or other chemical cleaners
- Ultra portable - Lightweight and perfect for traveling
- USB powered - Plug into any electrical outlet or USB charging port
- Universally compatible with all CPAP hoses - Includes one 22mm tubing adapter and one 15mm tubing adapter
- Connect your mask to the CPAP tubing
- Insert the carbon air filter into the top of the bag and button to lock into place
- Attach the other end of your tubing to the bottom of the Clean-Z device
- Place your CPAP hose with mask attached into the sanitizing bag
- Feed the tubing end connected to the Clean-Z unit through the Velcro slot on the bag opposite where the filter was placed (you may need to use the included connector adapter depending on your CPAP equipment)
- Connect the power supply to the Clean-Z and plug into an electrical outlet
- Press the Power button and the Clean-Z automatically runs through a complete cleaning cycle for 35 minutes (sanitation is complete once the device beeps and displays 3 solid green lights)
Please Note: It is recommended to allow your CPAP supplies to air dry for an hour after running through a sanitization cycle to ensure there is no residual ozone smell.