Medistrom™ Pilot 12 PLUS Backup Power Supply for Portable Electronics and Respironics, DeVilbiss & other PAP devices
The Pilot-12 Plus battery is a backup power supply for various electronic devices.
With the built-in USB port it is capable of powering any handheld electronic device including mobile phones, tablets and cameras.
The Pilot-12 Plus is also compatible with 12V PAP devices such as the Philips Respironics, DeVilbiss and others.
While using the Pilot-12 Plus as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won't be woken in the middle of the night to find that your machine is not running.
If the power is interrupted at night, your machine will drive power from your Pilot-12 PLUS without any interruption to your devices.
Pilot-12 Plus can be also used as a PORTABLE BATTERY during travel.
Your electronic devices including your 12V PAP devices can run off the battery when the regular power source is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
More about the product
- The Pilot-12 PLUS is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (Backup Battery) for all your handheld electronic devices and various 12V PAP machines and ensures that your devices seamlessly continue to receive power even during a power outage.
- Features include a built-in LED flashlight and USB Port for charging portable devices such as smart phones, tablets, MP3 players, cameras etc.
- Can also be used as a portable, standalone power source. Take it travelling and use it to power your PAP device when the mains power isn't available.
Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled.
Will provide approximately 19,000 mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
The optional Co-Pilot 12 expansion unit can be used to further extend this run time to 3-4 nights or an additional 19,000 mAh.
- Compatible with most handheld electronic devices that are equipped with USB charging. Compatible with most CPAP, APAP, and most BiPAP devices on the following platforms: Philips Respironics REMstar S60 System One, Respironics DreamStation, DeVillbiss IntelliPAP and HDM Z1 Auto. Users of ResMed devices should refer to the Medistrom Pilot-24 PLUS. Not compatible with home ventilator PAP devices.
- Capacity: 98 Wh or 19,000 mAh
- Output voltage: 12V
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 19cm x 12cm x 2 cm
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Charging time: 3-4 hours