The ResMed AirFit F10 full face mask delivers the comfort and reliability patients have grown to trust in our traditional full face masks, but in a compact design.
Patients have a clear line of sight while wearing the AirFit F10, so they can comfortably read or watch TV in bed while their therapy ramps up.
It’s 15% lighter than ResMed’s QuattroTM and it’s our quietest compact mask in the CPAP full face mask category.
And with a study revealing patients preferred the AirFit F10 to the market-leading compact CPAP full face mask in terms of seal and comfort, you can feel confident providing it to your patients.
- Superior Comfort. The AirFit F10 is small and lightweight, giving patients an added level of comfort and usability.
- It includes a dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion that is both comfortable and effective, and SoftEdge™ headgear that features slimmed-down straps for maximum comfort and fewer facial marks.
- Ease of Use. A ResMed study found that the majority of patients were set up and fitted in less than two minutes thanks to the AirFit F10's simple four-part design, which is also fast and easy for patients to reassemble and clean.
- Proven Performance. The unique frame and headgear work together to provide superior stability and performance.
- In fact, a study revealed a unanimous preference by patients over the market-leading compact full face mask in terms of seal.
- Ultra Quiet. Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away from patients and their partner — creating a quiet, peaceful sleeping environment.
- AirFit F10 is part of ResMed’s new AirFit series… the right fit for you.