Home Non-invasive mechanical ventilation (NIV) is any form of ventilatory support without an endotracheal tube. NIV was originally used in patients with acute respiratory compromises or exacerbations of chronic respiratory diseases, as an alternative to the endotracheal tube.
Home NIV can improve survival and quality of life for chronic stable hypercapnia and reduce risk of hospital readmission, Patients with persistent hypercapnia treated with home NIV and oxygen therapy have a lower risk of hospital readmission and death than those treated with oxygen alone.
- Nasal congestion. When you want you sleep, you may get discomfort and difficulty falling asleep, especially in the beginning and a feeling of claustrophobia or anxiety.
- An underlying neurological problem. A common effect is snoring, but unfortunately other effects of Apnea can be far more serious, and increasing risk of diabetes, liver dysfunction, and even death from prolonged lack of oxygen to the brain.
- Professional brand trusted by more than 3000 hospitals.
- Built in ozone module, automatic cleaning, prevent infection.
- COMF COMfort Function, it can automatically release the pressure at the key points at the end of exhalation according to the air flow under the mode of autonomous breathing, which makes the pressure conversion of inhalation and exhalation more stable, and greatly improves the comfort and compliance of patients.
- Intelligent preheating, avoid dry and cold.
- Real time viewing of multiple treatment data.
- Water box fully covered by heating base, anti-spilling and easy to clean.
- Mode: CPAP, Auto CPAP, Bilevel, Auto Bilevel
- Pressure Range (cmH2O): 4-30
- Pressure Accuracy: ±0.2 Cm H2O
- COMF Pressure Relief: 1-3 Levels
- Rise Time: 1-4 Levels
- Mean Sound Level: ≤30 DB
- High Light: 30cmH2O Home Care Ventilator, Sleep Apnea Solution Home Care Ventilator, 30cmH2O home built ventilator
One of the budget's friendly Non-invasive BPAP machine in the market today, get yours now!!!