The CMS60C Pulse Oximeter adopts Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, which can be used to measure human oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger. The device is suitable for being used in hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare and physical care in sports, etc. (It can be used before or after exercise, but not recommended to use during exercising).
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Easy to operate, low power consumption
- Operation menu for function settings
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- Display direction can be changed
- Screen brightness can be changed
- Pulse rate sound indication
- With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function, the upper/lower alarm limit can be adjusted
- Battery capacity indication
- Low-voltage indication: Low-voltage indication appears before working abnormal caused by low voltage.
- Data storage function, stored data can be uploaded to computer
- Data transmission in real-time
- External SpO2 probe
- inexpensive hand held pulse oximeter with more features than a much more expensive unit.
- it has a color screen, rechargeable battery, clip style probe, recording capability and rechargeable battery.