Sunset's HCS Adjustable Chin Strap is designed to address cpap patients who are trying to solve mouth-breathing or jaw dropping problems.
- Small Size: 18" x 1" | Crown Strap 16" x 1"
- Medium Size: 21" x 1" | Crown Strap 18" x 1"
- Regular Size: 22" x 1" | Crown Strap 20" x 1"
- Large Size: 24" x 1" | Crown Strap 22" x 1"
- Neoprene material - highly flexible and soft
- Keeps your mouth fully closed during sleep
- Perfect for nasal/nasal pillow users
- Long lasting and durable
- Must be hand washed
- The Sunset Crown Fitted Adjustable Chin Strap is quite simple to apply: place your chin in the chin strap cup and then pull the straps over your head; make sure that your ears are in between the straps. Then, fitting is a breeze: simply adjust the Velcro straps as needed until you achieve the level of snugness desired.
Ideal for Nasal/Nasal Pillow Users
- The adjustable chin strap by Sunset is of particular benefit to nasal mask and nasal pillow mask users because it keeps your mouth closed during sleep. Nasal mask and nasal pillow mask users need to have a closed mouth during therapy in order to maximize results; the adjustable chin strap makes this task very doable.