Cann-Ease Nasal Moisturizing Gel is a non-greasy, water-soluble treatment for nasal dryness associated with the use of oxygen, nasal dryness due to climate and nasal irritations due to sickness, pregnancy, or allergies. Cann-Ease will promote natural tissue repair and prevent infections where product is used.
Cann-Ease Nasal Moisturizing Gel is recommended for Adults and Infants for:
- Sore tender Nose and Nasal Passages for Oxygen Therapy Patients
- Stuffy itchy noses due to allergies, winter dryness
- Epistaxis due to allergies, oxygen therapy, or thin nasal membranes
- Irritation of nose, around ears and face caused by nasal cannula, CPAP / BIPAP masks
- Dry, Crusted Nasal Membranes
- Dry, Cracked Lips
Directions for Use:
- To control infection, wash hands prior to use. Use clean swab or finger and apply a thin layer of Cann-Ease Nasal Moisturizing Gel to affected area. Apply as needed to control dryness and irritation of tissue. First time users may require 2-3 applications per day. Daily applications after symptoms disappear or are minimized. Not recommended for deep wounds.
- If symptoms do not improve in 5 days or if conditions worsen, consult a physician.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Toxicity / Allergy Information:
- The ingredients in Cann-Ease Nasal Moisturizing Gel are virtually non-toxic. To date there have been no reports of any untoward or adverse reactions. It is possible that in rare instances a patient will manifest hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Purified water, Aloe Vera gel, hydroxyethylcellulose, allantoin, d-pantothenol, preservative (propylene glycol, imidazolidinyl urea propylparaben), benzethonium chloride, citrate buffer, edetate disodium