Reswell Rvc820 is a Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine and are intended for use in treating Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and hypoxemia syndrome triggered by OSA in patient.
Enhanced dynamic pressure stability effectively reduce the patient's work of breathing
- Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and hypoxemia syndrome triggered by OSA in patient.
- Enhanced dynamic pressure stability effectively reduce the patient’s work of breathing
- ResView managment software allows a easy managment of patient treatment
- Built-in clock and alarm giving you the regular treating period
- Power failure alert ensure the therapeutic process safety
- Compact design with built-in humidifier Suitable for travelling
- Higher water/dust protection grade, make device more durable
- Automatic leakage & altitude pressure compensation ensure therapy pressure
- Quiet delivery of the required pressure guaranteeing sleep continuity
- Ramp Function make user falling asleep more comfortably
- Dual backflow prevention technology providing higher protection
- Auto Start & Auto Stop & Display with backlit convenient for operation
- Tube drying technology reduces the condensation in the tubing and mask
- Enjoy the latest updating system by the Remote SD card upgrading function at any time any where.
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz,<90VA
- Presure Range: 4-20cmH2O, 0.5cmH2O increments
- Presure Accurancy: ±0.5cmH2O