HYDRATE YOUR SKIN AND LOCK IN MOISTURE WITH CPAP MOISTURE THERAPY
Specifically for CPAP USERS - Apply CPAP Moisture Therapy™ to your facial area, where the mask meets the skin to hydrate skin, lock in moisture and break the dry skin cycle. Also use on any other topical areas where you may be experiencing skin irritation before beginning therapy. Repeat this process as often as needed to maintain soft skin and eliminate discomfort from dry/cracking skin.
- Prevents drying, chafing and skin irritation, especially where CPAP masks contact skin
- Petroleum free!
- Contains Aloe Vera, Emu Oil and Vitamins A & E
- 1 oz. tube
- CPAP Moisture Therapy Cream comes from the makers of RoEzIt Therapy Products
- This product is designed to help prevent skin problems such as chafing, irritation, dryness or cracking from using a CPAP mask or other delivery device.
- It is applied to the affected area as often as needed.
- If using nasal pillows you should apply the cream to the outside and inside of the nares or nasal passages.
- Petroleum-based products should not be used with CPAP masks.
- Petroleum breaks down the silicone of the masks and causes damage and early deterioration.
- This product is made by the same company as RoEzIt but with a slightly different formulation specifically for CPAP users.
- It is thicker than the RoEzIt cream and has a better scent.