Please advise that the unit for SALE is a Gently Used Unit.
The S9 Autoset advert does not include Humidifier (Sold separately)
The equipment comes with FREE 1 year warranty.
- S9’s enhanced Easy-Breathe motor eliminates noise, creating a quiet and peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Sophisticated technology combines with novel user-friendly controls in a stylish new design that departs dramatically from its predecessors.
In a class of its own
- Market research has shown that patients do not like the medical look of standard sleep apnea devices. With its sleek contours and compact size, the S9 looks as natural at your bedside as a clock radio.
- The user interface on the S9 Series is both simple and intuitive.
- With four clearly marked buttons and a large, color display, adjusting settings has never been easier.
- Simple menu functionality
An intuitive interface makes it a breeze to adjust settings and customize levels:
- Turn push dial until the parameter you require is displayed in blue.
- Press push dial. The selection is highlighted in orange.
- Turn push dial until you see the setting that you require.
- Press push dial to confirm your choice.
- The S9’s enhanced AutoSet® algorithm now differentiates between obstructive and central sleep apneas (CSA) and responds appropriately. You can be confident that you're always receiving optimal therapy at the lowest, most comfortable pressure.
ResMed’s Enhanced AutoSet® Algorithm
- The S9 AutoSet® combines an intelligent algorithm with Easy-Breathe expiratory pressure relief (EPR®) to dynamically adjust pressure for maximum comfort. Using ResMed's time-tested APAP technology, AutoSet® continually monitors breathing, adapting breath by breath to always deliver the lowest therapeutic pressure, improving comfort and sleep.
- CSA detection is now available in both the S9 AutoSet® and S9 Elite. It uses the forced oscillation technique (FOT) to determine the state of the airway during an apnea. When an apnea is detected, small oscillations are added to the pressure to measure airway patency. The CSA algorithm uses the resulting flow and pressure to measure airway patency and differentiate central and obstructive events.
- Exclusive to ResMed, the SlimLine small diameter air tube is the lightest tube available and eliminates tube drag.
- New whisper-quiet operation is 75% quieter than before.
- New Easy-Breathe technology - ResMed's revolutionary new therapy system.
- New and improved EPR with Easy-Breathe for enhanced patient breathing comfort.
- Usage-based compliance download for accurate patient monitoring.
- Data card - a standard feature included for easy two-way data transfer.
- CSA (Central Sleep Apnea) detection and compensation.
- Automatic altitude and leak compensation.
- Small, lightweight system with Personal Assistant.
- Includes new EPR (expiratory pressure relief) mode which drops pressure on exhalation so breathing feels more “natural.
- Choice of fixed CPAP or EPR mode for maximum comfort with control.
- Personal Assistant: Customizable reminders for accessory replacements and provider callbacks Automatic data back-up.
- LCD communication during interaction.
- ResScan Data Card capable: Daily compliance downloads with AutoScan software, Personal Assistant reminders.
- Usage days for the 365 days of most recent sessions (5-nights of detailed history) available locally and remotely via PC application.
- SmartStart/Stop ramp.
- Automatic on/off, just take a breath to start the CPAP.
- Housing construction, flame retardant engineering thermoplastic.
- Air filter, two-layered, powder-bonded polyester non-woven fiber.
- S9 Autoset Machine (humidifier is optional)
- power supply
- new filters
- new slimline tube
HELPFUL RENTAL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What do I need to be able to rent a cpap machine?
Answer: To rent a cpap equipment, please submit any of the following:
a. prescription from your general physician
b. referral letter from GP, sleep technologist
c. sleep report with data results
d. If you do not have any of these, please call us on 07713151892 to further understand your concern.
2. When I rent a cpap machine, does it include cpap mask?
Answer: No. The cpap mask is rented or purchase separately.
3. I would like to start a cpap trial, but I am not sure what machine to get or which mask is good for me?
Answer: It’s no problem, please send us an email at email@example.com or call us anytime on 07713151892.
4. When will my rental start? Will it be when I ordered the item & settled my payment? Or when I received the unit?
Answer: The cpap rental will start once you received the complete set of your cpap order.
5. I have received my cpap order but then its missing something?
What should I do?
Answer: We are sorry for this trouble, do not worry, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us anytime on 07713151892.
6. I do not need the cpap machine for a whole month, can I do short term rental?
Answer: The minimum number of days that you can rent the equipment are for a week and the maximum is for 12 months.
In case you wish price reduction due to shorter rental, please email or call anytime.
We open to arrangements & negotiations.
7. How do I return the rental equipment?
Answer: Please follow these instructions:
a. Pack the items securely. Be sure all edges are secure.
b. For the protection of the CPAP items, we highly-recommend that you use FedEx, UPS or any insured parcel post for your return. Ship the package via special delivery as much as possible.
c. Please ensure to provide – Item Returns Stub with YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS.
In printed format using a MARKER, please indicate YOUR FULL NAME, YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR CONTACT NUMBER. We suggest to clearly put your name so we know who is returning this equipment. The reason for this is that we are receiving several machines at the same time and need to check clearly to distinguish who is who
d. Once posted EMAIL or CALL US to give us the tracking number of the package.